We currently have rooms available to rent at our residential house in Edgbaston.
• Enjoy a peaceful way of life
• Be part of a friendly community
• Perfect if you would like to learn more about meditation and the Buddhist way of life
• Completely renovated house, spacious, comfortable and clean.
• Shared communal spaces: large kitchen, living room and garden
• Convenient location being close to Birmingham City Centre, Universities & hospitals
How to apply or find out more?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring Sarah on 07986 564712
The house is a peaceful, clean and friendly place to live. Living at the centre is a great way to learn how to live the Buddhist way of life and if you like, to get more involved with the activities of the centre.
Each room is furnished and has been recently decorated. Residents have access to all classes at the centre for free and are welcome to take part in all the centre’s activities if they wish to. They also have use of a beautiful kitchen, a living room a garden and a laundary room. There are 3 newly refurbished bathrooms shared by 4 residents and there is one en-suite room.
Rents are £400 for a double room and £430 for ensuite (£50 extra for double occupancy) £350 for a single room.
For further details
e-mail email@example.com or call 07986 564712.